Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Great things happening behind the scenes

Stopped by the kitchen today for lunch and as I do everyday, I asked the Chef what he was making. To my surprise he said "smokeless smoked brisket!"

After checking my ears to see if there was something in them because I thought I heard the words smokeless and smoked used consecutively, Todd told me about his newest creation....and I can't wait to try it. 

The recipe comes from a website Todd turned me onto that I absolutely love, it's called Team Chef Steps. They even have an app for mobile devices. Here is the link to the YouTube video if you want to see the nitty gritty, but let me tell you...get to know the term "Sous Vide" , which pronounced Sue-Vee. It's French for under vacuum and an amazing way to cook the juiciest, most tensor things you've ever had. 

Check out the video here

Here is Chef's smokeless briskets being cooked now. So awesome, can't wait to try some!!


Check out all of the cool stuff Todd is doing on his new Chef's blog at 






No comments:

Post a Comment