Wednesday, December 7, 2016

There's a new blog in town....last post on this page

It's been a while since I have put out a blog posting.  It's primarily due to the fact that I do most of them from my iphone on the fly as I'm out on the course.  Despite several attempts lately, I have not been able to post anything due to an app glitch on my phone that keeps crashing the blog post I was working on for the previous 5 minutes.

So, I have decided to switch blog platforms.  I will now be using WordPress instead of Blogger.  The address for the new blog is https://ccngolfmaint.wordpress.com .  Many of you will automatically get the feed as I tapped into the Clubhouse renovation blog subscriber's list to include those people already.  However, if you do not get the posts automatically and wish to, you can go to the new blog page, scroll to the bottom and add your email address into the database for auto delivery.

This blogger platform lasted me many years and I will leave it up, but its time to move onto a better blogging experience.

Thanks for following along,

Billy

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the a lot of comments on your own articles, I suppose I'm not the only one having all of the leisure here! Keep up the wonderful work.Garden Design North London

    ReplyDelete