Friday, June 26, 2015

Daily routine

It seems that regardless of where my travels around the course take me, I always make my way past the pollinator garden. I love watching the butterflies and bees enjoying what the Club has created for them. The mass colors of reds, yellows, oranges and whites are beautiful. 


The next time the course is closed I am having a company come in and trim all the landscaping grasses, as well as the pollinator garden. It will look pretty defoliated for a while until the plants send out new growth. The reason for the cut back it to not let the plants get very woody and entangled into each other. It is unrealistic to think we won't have some die off, but whatever doesnt make it will be replaced. When the winter season rolls back around the garden will be amazing once again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment