Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Pictures

It's another one of those truly bluebird days on the golf course this morning. Spring fever has hit the flora and the fauna. The bird activity this morning has been incredible. I've seen an aerial battle between two red shoulder hawks and an osprey on 7, bluebirds in the cypress hammocks between 10 & 13, I saw a red bellied wood pecker flying around so fast I thought he was on speed. I also saw mocking birds, anhingas, great blue herons and ibis just to name a few.

Below are just some random pictures I took with my IPhone this morning. The phone has an incredible camera, but I also use an app called Camera+ to edit and enhance some pictures.

Enjoy your day!

What your golf balls sees on a hole-in-one
The result of all the warm weather
Spring is in the air
Another full tee sheet
before enhancement
after enhancement


dew drops from heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment